Whether you’re catching a quick break in the middle of revision or
giving yourself the luxury of more time to relax, we’ve got plenty on
offer here at Bristol SU. Here are eight things you may be surprised
that we have in the building:
1. Varsity bomber jackets. They're a great way to keep warm in windy
Bristol weather while showing your pride in Bristol Uni. Find them in
The Basket shop on the ground floor or buy yours online.
2. Tasty local ales and ciders in The Balloon bar.
3. Pianos of both the electric and acoustic variety in our music rooms. You can also hire out other instruments for just £10 a year.
4. A ceramics studio. Join the Pottery Society and find your creative side.
5. A book swap. Bring one in and take one away, or just have a browse while you're nabbing a study break.
6. Emergency "I forgot to send my mum/sister/dog anything and it's her birthday today" cards.
7. Study spaces with some of the best views in Bristol.
8. Water fountains that actually work. Yup. One in every link area study space.